|TESOL 510 Principles of Language Learning and Teaching||3||$780|
|TESOL 525 Methods of Teaching Language||3||$780|
|TESOL 530 Teaching Grammar||3||$780|
|TESOL 540 Strategies for Teaching the Four Skills||3||$780|
|TESOL 550 Materials Development & Selection||3||$780|
|TESOL 560 Teaching English to the Young Learner||2||$520|
|TESOL 570 Classroom Management, Grading & Assessment||2||$520|
|TESOL 580 Introduction to Applied Linguistics||2||$520|
This rate is effective for the 2016/17 academic year (July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017). This rate is subject to change for the 2017/18 academic year.
City University of Seattle is a private, not-for-profit institution. The costs associated with the operation of the university and its academic programs are supported primarily by tuition and fee revenues. When you enroll at CityU, you assume responsibility for the payment of tuition and fees, in accordance with our financial policies:
- Tuition is due on the 20th of the month prior to the month in which the course begins.
- All fees are due at the time they are incurred.
- Students are responsible for purchasing course materials and textbooks separately.
- CityU reserves the right to change tuition and fee schedules for any given term without prior notice.
- Once a term begins, no changes in tuition or fees will be made that affect that term.
Each quarter includes two 5 week sessions: Session A and Session B. The refund policy is based on the calendar day rather than instructional day. The policy applies as follows:
|Percentage of refund|
|Up to day 1||Day 2 – 7||8+ days|