- Twice weekly classes (6 - 9 pm) meet for five weeks each during Fall, Winter & Spring Quarters
- Small classes with low student-teacher ratio (10:1)
- Hands-on activities and community learning
- Hi-tech classrooms & convenient location
- Up to 4 courses can be completed within one quarter
- One course per week (7 am - 2 pm, Monday - Friday) - 30 hours each week.
- Earn a TESL Certificate in eight weeks
- Enroll in as many courses as you like
- Great option for out-of-state students
- Receive immediate instructor feedback
- Complete weekly work at times that are convenient for you
- On-going dialogue throughout 10-week course
- Join students from around the globe
- Save time - no commuting required!
*International students on an F-1 visa must follow special requirements. Please see requirements listed under International Students and Non-Residents here WAL: TESL Application